This Privacy Notice provides you with detailed information on the protection of your personal data from "PAPANIKOLAOU K. THEOFANIS" located in Glyfada, Attica, 21 Ithomis Street, hereinafter referred to as "LIVESAFE". LIVESAFE, acting as a data controller, is responsible for the processing of your personal data which are relevant to our activities. The purpose of this Privacy Notice is to inform you about which of your personal data we use in case you are a client of our company or an employee of a corporate client or a representative of a corporate client, for the reasons we use and share these data, for the period we keep them and how you can exercise your rights in relation to your data. The protection of your personal data is important to LIVESAFE.
1. WHICH PERSONAL DATA WE USE
Α. In case you are an individual/corporate client/supplier: We collect and process your personal data to the extent which is necessary for our activities. In particular, LIVESAFE may collect and process the following data:a) Your identity (name, surname), b) Contact details (contact numbers, fax, email address, home address, postal address of your headquarters), c) Tax information (competent tax office, Tax Reg. number), d) Information about your professional status / activity (professional status, employer’s name, place of work), e) Banking and Merchant information: Your Financial Image / Data (Charges - Credits - Securities), Observations (such as your Trading Behavior), Credit Cards and Discrepancies.
B. In case you are a legal representative or an employee of a corporate client/supplier of LIVESAFE : We collect and process your personal data to the extent which is necessary for our activities. In particular, LIVESAFE may collect and process the following data: a) Your identity (name, surname), b) Contact details (telephone number, fax, email address).
The abovementioned personal data are provided to LIVESAFE either directly from you or from the following sources: a) publications / databases available from official authorities (eg Government Gazette, General Commercial Registry); b) our corporate clients and / or their branches and affiliates (e.g. your employer) or financial / credit institution / institution service providers, c) third parties such as credit and fraud prevention agencies or personal data brokers providing information in accordance with the legislation on the protection of personal data, d) websites / social networking pages that contain information disclosed by you (for example your website or your social networking page) and e) databases made public by others.
All of the above data are stored and processed within the Company.
LIVESAFE will never process sensitive personal data related to your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, and the processing of your genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying you, data concerning your health or data concerning your sex life or sexual orientation.
2. WHY WE COLLECT AND PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We collect your data because this is necessary to perform our contract with you or to act upon your request prior to the conclusion of a contract or during the performance of the contract and for purposes that serve the legitimate interests of LIVESAFE as a data controller. Specifically:
- To comply with the banking regulations according to which we do the following: a) take security measures to prevent abuse and fraud, b) detect transactions that deviate from normal standards, c) credit risk assessment with a non-automated form of profiling (d) the response to a formal request by the competent public or judicial authority; (e) the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing and f) to fight against tax evasion and to fulfill the tax obligations of control and reporting;
- To execute a contract upon your request or to take action before entering into a contract with you. That is, to: a) Assess if we can offer you a product or a service and under what conditions, b) Provide you with information regarding our products and services, c) Manage the settlement of disputes (e.g. for collecting debts), d) Issue bills, invoices, and manage returns.
- To exercise our every legitimate interest. In particular, we use your personal data to: a) research and develop our products; b) manage the contractual relationship with our clients; c) avoid or improve risk management and defend our rights; d) To provide tailor made offers to you by advertising products or services that suit you.
3. WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In order to fulfill the abovementioned purposes, we share your personal data only to the following persons and only to the extent which is necessary to fulfill our obligations:
- Companies and competent employees of LIVESAFE and its affiliated companies
- Service providers who perform services on our behalf.
- Independent agents, intermediaries or brokers, banking and commercial partners with whom we have an ongoing cooperation
- Financial or judicial authorities, government agencies or public authorities, upon request and to the extent which is required by law.
- Certain approved professionals / partners such as lawyers, notaries or auditors.
4. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE THE EEA
In the case of international data transport from the European Economic Area (EEA), where the European Commission has recognized that a non-EEA country provides an adequate level of data protection, your personal data may be transferred on this basis.
For transfers to non-EEA countries whose level of protection has not been recognized by the European Commission, we will either rely on a derogation applicable to that situation (for example, if the shipment is necessary to carry out our contract with you, international payment) or we will apply one of the following safeguards in order to ensure the protection of your personal data:
- Standard contract terms approved by the European Commission or
- Binding corporate rules, if any.
In order to receive a copy of these safeguards or details regarding where they are available, you can send a written application as defined in Article 6.
5. HOW LONG WE WILL KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will keep your personal data for the longest period of time that is required, so as to comply with the applicable laws and regulations or with any other period regarding our business requirements, such as proper account maintenance, customer relationship management and compliance with our legal or regulatory requirements. For example, most customer information is kept for the duration of the contractual relationship and after termination of this contractual relationship, for the time required in order to ensure the exercise or defense of our legal rights.
6. WHICH ARE YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW YOU CAN EXERCISE THEM
You have the following rights:
- Right of access: you can obtain information about the processing of your personal data and a copy of these personal data.
- Right to portability: You can request the transfer - portability of your personal data to a third person whom you will indicate to us.
- Right to rectification: where you believe that your personal data are not accurate, you may request that they be modified accordingly.
- Right to be deleted (forgotten): You may request the deletion of your personal data to the extent permitted by law.
If you wish to exercise the rights mentioned above, please send us an email at email@example.com.
According to applicable regulation, in addition to your above rights, you are also entitled to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (Greek Data Protection Authority, 1-3, Kifisias Avenue, 115 23 Athens, tel. 210 6475600, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org ].
8. CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
In a world of contiguous technological change, we may need to update this Privacy Notice regularly. We invite you to review the latest version of this Privacy Notice online and we will notify you of any major changes through our website.
9. HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have questions about the use of your personal data by virtue of this Privacy Notice, please email us at email@example.com .
10. ENTRY INTO FORCE
This Privacy Notice enters into force on 25/06/2018.